If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Your main responsibilities will be to provide post-sales technical support for clients using a hands-on approach, with a thorough understanding of the products, configurations and the best practices in programming voice applications in the Microsoft .NET environment.
- Experience working in Windows, Visual Basic and Microsoft Visual Studio including .NET(C#) environment
- Experience working with multiple Windows OS’s; Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Server2016 and Server 2019, as well as working knowledge of Linux
- Strong SQL Server experience involving query execution and light performance tuning
- Working knowledge of MS SQL functionality such as execution plans and table indexing
Skills & Experience:
Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree, and/or relevant telecom or network experience
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently while setting and meeting timeline expectations
- Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with a specific talent for dealing with senior management of end user customers in hospital, academic and utility settings
- At least 5 years of direct technical or customer support experience
- Be willing to share rotation for off hours support and be reachable by cell phone
- Ability to travel (valid passport and driver’s license)
Skills Considered Assets:
- Telephony (i.e., PBXs, Telco, CTI cards) and PC knowledge; Dialogic card knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Speech Server and Speech SDK
- Knowledge of hardware installation and configuration
- Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare)
- Previous IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system development experience
- Working knowledge of signaling protocols (i.e., VOIP,SIP, H.323, ISDN, T1 RB)
- Experience with low-level Telecom configuration and analysis and troubleshooting
- Bilingualism in French and/or Spanish would be an asset
Please forward all resumes in Word or PDF format as well as desired compensation, in the subject line to email@example.com.
All candidates must be currently eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.