A module of the Communicate™ platform, WF Self-Serve with Punch functionality, enables employees to call or text a centralized number to register that they will be absent or late. In addition, employees can punch in/out and transfer job locations via an interactive phone call. WF Self-Serve with Punch functionality provides your organization with access to a completely automated and integrated solution, eliminating costs and time associated with manual inbound calls.
Benefits of WF Self-Serve with Punch Functionality
- Hosted, web-based system that allows system administrators to track absenteeism, reported lateness and punches by a variety of metrics.
- Provides two-way communication with real-time interactive responses.
- Better flexibility for employees because it encourages work-life balance with multiple modes of communication.
- Paycodes can be updated in your scheduling system.
- System is fast is and easy to use.
- Offers real-time robust reporting capabilities for tracking and auditing purposes, decreasing grievances.
- Management can track trends, drill down to individual employee’s habits (e.g. are they consistently late or absent Monday mornings).
- Opportunity for human error diminished.
- Supports multiple languages and speech recognition.