Fast, automated communication with large groups of employees can transform your business. WF Self-Serve, part of the Vocantas Communicate™ product line, module keeps your facility running smoothly by offering interactive automated communication with your staff to notify you when employees are running late or will be absent and to fill vacancies quickly and efficiently. In addition, employees can punch in/out and transfer job locations via an interactive phone call. Automated Shift Fill, another Communicate module, automatically contacts hundreds of employees by text, phone, web portal and email with information regarding open shifts.
Keep your services uninterrupted and your deliveries on time by automating your workforce scheduling practices.
Features and Benefits
- Provides two-way communication with real-time interactive responses
- Better flexibility for employees encourages work-life balance with multiple modes of communication
- Paycodes can be updated in your scheduling system
- System is fast is and easy to use
- Offers real-time robust reporting capabilities for tracking and auditing purposes, decreasing grievances
- Management can track trends, drill down to individual employee’s habits (e.g., are they consistently late or absent Monday mornings)
- Opportunity for human error diminished
- Supports multiple languages and speech recognition
Notifier is a hosted solution that ensures your organization is always ready to react to any incident 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A message from Notifier can include to stay off the premises or a request for additional staff to present themselves at the facility to deal with the incident. Either way, Notifier provides two-way communication between the organization and employees.