Cutting-edge technologies, industry trends and best practices are all part of the manufacturing industry. To ensure that you keep up with the demands of the industry, you need a multimodal, two-way interactive employee communication solution that seamlessly integrates to your scheduling system. WF Self-Serve with Punch functionality is part of the Vocantas Communicate™ system. Employees can report latenesses or absences by text or phone using their employee ID. Employees can enter expected date of return to work (even if it is a multi-day absence) or expected time of arrival, if late. In addition, employees can punch in/out and transfer job locations via an interactive phone call.
Communicate also offers Automated Shift Fill, which allows you to contact employees with open shift offers without manual phone calls. Automated Shift Fill will call out the shift to the appropriate pool of employees using interactive notification via text, voice, web portal and email. Staff respond via their method of choice to accept or decline a shift and can log their preferences and check shift history in the secure Employee Portal.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides two-way communication with real-time interactive responses
- Better flexibility for employees encourages work-life balance with multiple modes of communication
- Paycodes can be updated in your scheduling system
- System is fast is and easy to use
- Offers real-time robust reporting capabilities for tracking and auditing purposes, decreasing grievances
- Management can track trends, drill down to individual employee’s habits (e.g., are they consistently late or absent Monday mornings)
- Opportunity for human error diminished
- Supports multiple languages and speech recognition
- Fast return on investment (ROI)
Notifier is a hosted solution that ensures your organization is always ready to react to any incident 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A message from Notifier can include to stay off the premises or a request for additional staff to present themselves at the facility to deal with the incident. Either way, Notifier provides two-way communication between the organization and employees.