The most important time to have access to a fully functioning communication platform is during an emergency. Notifier is a two-way communication platform that allows organizations to immediately notify relevant parties of key information and receive responses from those contacted. COVID requires that organization have the ability to interact and track their constituents and employees. Notifier can ask questions, send important messages and allow a mass communication that can also be responded to by individuals. Visitor stay away due to a virus outbreak, track and care for COVID patients. With Notifier your organization can send out information fast to staff, patients, families, and clients!
Vocantas Automated Shift Fill (ASF) has recently received phrase from organizations across North America in sectors such as healthcare, manufacturing, and retail, during the COVID-19 outbreak, due to its ability to easily manage the increasing demand to efficiently fill open shifts.
ASF has the capability to automatically send out thousands of notifications to employees through various communication methods including, phone, text, email, mobile app and online portal, while following scheduling procedures and union rules. ASF takes all the manual effort out of contacting staff, and employees are able to respond through their method of choice to accept or decline open shifts.
COVID-19 is Increasing Employee Absences and Lateness With the outbreak of COVID-19, employee absences and late events are rapidly increasing and organizations are experiencing major challenges with manual attendance reporting processes. Valuable time is being spent answering phone calls, emails, picking up unclear voicemail messages and completing paperwork. Automating the process will significantly reduce inaccuracies that lead to employee and union grievances, while also saving organizations time.
Automate Absence & Late Reporting WF Self-Serve The no touch process of automation is better with a COVID outbreak. WF Self-Serve is part of the Vocantas Communicate™ product line. Employees can report when they will be late or absent by text or phone using their employee ID. Employees can enter their expected date of return to work (even if it is a multi-day absence) or expected time of arrival, if late. Further, employees can punch in and out, as well as transfer job locations via an interactive phone call. WF Self-Serve provides your
organization with access to a completely automated and integrated solution, eliminating costs and time associated with manual inbound calls.
Punch in and Out…Touchless. COVID Ready Employees can punch in and out, as well as transfer job locations via an interactive phone call. Reduce your COVID risk. No need to touch the high touch time clock. No need to cluster in the time punch corridor with people coughing and possibly infectious. Punch in with any phone to keep transmission down. Our punch directly li nks to your Human Resource system. Try it today. eMail or call us today. WF Self-Serve provides your organization with access to a completely automated and integrated solution, eliminating costs and time associated with manual inbound calls and eliminating a common source of high touch items. Reduce the COVID risk.
Now is the ideal time to gather information and assess how COVID-19 is impacting your organization, clients, staff, patients or constituents. Get results in real time with custom IVR calls to your target audience. Create a COVID-19 survey by working with our staff experts or adapt an existing survey tool designed for mail outs or web.
Using our secure web portal, you can view results and get reports instantly that aggregate the results and show trend analysis. Using interactive voice, get the highest response rates possible and eliminate the wait time for mailing out surveys by post or email.
Our customers use surveys to ensure quality service, gain reliable data to pursue new projects and funding, and to ensure that their clients know that they care. Interactive surveys are a great way to connect with your clients and improve your operations based on real feedback.
Some of the surveys that we offer include:
• Student engagement
• Medical research
• Patient satisfaction
• Appointment follow up
Sample COVID-19 Survey:
• Hello, we are calling on behalf of Name of Organization. Are you the participant who agreed to participate in Name of Organization COVID-19 interview? Say yes or no, or press 1 for yes or 2 for no.
• Thank you for agreeing to participate in Name of Organization COVID-19 interview.
• Please remember you can say “skip” to any of the questions if you do not feel comfortable answering or you don't know an answer.
• Let’s start with some questions about your health.
• QUESTION #1: Do you have new or worsening shortness of breath and/or cough? Say yes or no, or press 1 for yes or 2 no.
• QUESTION #2: In the last 24 hours have you felt feverish, had shakes and/or chills, or had a measured temperature greater than 38C/100F? Say yes or no, or press 1 for yes or 2 no.
• QUESTION #3: In the last 14 days have you travelled outside of Canada to areas where COVID 19 is circulating? Say yes or no, or press 1 for yes or 2 no.
• QUESTION #4: In the last 14 days have you been exposed to a sick person that has travelled to areas where COVID-19 is circulating? Say yes or no, or press 1 for yes or 2 no