Vocantas is looking for an experienced Solutions Analyst to join our Applications Deployment team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will combine a true passion for technology with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Among the Solutions Analyst’s duties will be to define technical integration requirements of our complex web and communication applications with our customer IT and business systems, then deploy, configure and troubleshoot Vocantas cloud or premise-based software components. The role also includes recommending and adapting human capital management and workforce management business process for our clients. The role also includes current and future state analysis work with new and existing clients to help ensure the optimal Vocantas solution is deployed. This may include recommending changes to the client’s existing human capital/workforce management business processes. Conceptual thinking and the ability to assimilate new ideas and concepts is key.
The Solution Analyst’s duties include:
• Analysis of client information system technical capabilities and business processes
• Planning and deploying Vocantas’ web and telephony applications in a distributed environment
• Configure and troubleshoot application integration with client information systems and network components
• Grow subject matter expertise with our integrated partner products and solutions, to better promote and guide product direction and customer solutions
• Review existing Vocantas systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within the portfolio
• Knowledge of networking technologies, administration and troubleshooting tools
• Basic knowledge of SQL and database technologies/tools
• Some knowledge of web services
• Basic scripting experience in Windows
• Familiarity with business process concepts and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Strong team player committed to ensuring the success of all tasks, duties and projects
• Excellent customer relations and customer support skills
• Self-starter with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
• College or University degree from a Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related program
• Experience working with human capital management vendor solutions
• Microsoft Windows Server and Linux administration
• Experience deploying and configuring .NET web applications in a Windows Server environment
• Experience with low-level Web Service API and Telecom configuration and analysis/troubleshooting (e.g. XML, VOIP, SIP)
• Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare)
• Experience with project management methodologies
Please forward your resume in Word or pdf format with Solutions Analyst – Applications Deployment, in the subject line to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.