If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
This senior QA role is responsible for driving test strategies, test plans, test execution and release of new software. With your thorough understanding of the products, configurations and best practices, you will also provide post-sales technical support for clients using a hands-on approach.
• Understanding requirements and building QA test strategies and plans to ensure requirements meet business needs.
• Developing an automation strategy for products you are responsible for.
• Test plan execution and identification of issues.
• Working with development to resolve both internal and external issues in a timely fashion.
• Document, test and support technical procedures for upgrades and new deployments.
• Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree, and/or relevant telecom or network experience.
• 7+ years’ experience working in Windows, .Net, C# environments, MSSQL.
• 7+ years’ experience testing APIs and integration with other solutions.
• 7+ years of experience developing, maintaining and executing test strategies and plans.
• Experience in creating and maintaining a test automation strategy and plan.
• Experience working with Windows Servers, networking and VMWare.
QA Professional skills considered assets:
• Experience with Jira/Confluence.
• Experience with Selenium
QA Professional Non-Technical Qualifications:
· Must have excellent written andverbal communication skills in English.
· Self-starter with excellentproblem-solving skills.
· Strong analytical andtroubleshooting skills to identify, analyze complex issues.
· Ability to multi-task and workindependently.
· Ability to assist and direct inproblem resolution.
· Ability to work collaborativelyin a team environment.