If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first. We have an opportunity for a role of Senior Network Administrator who also provides input and assists our Customer Deployment, Support team and fellow Network Administrators.
Senior Network Administrator
The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for the hosted customer-computing environment and maintaining a target of 99.95% uptime. Identifying, planning and implementing network and security improvements and evolution for a continually growing SOC II, PCI compliant environment with respect to security, performance and scalability. The ability to quickly diagnose and resolve issues minimizing customer impact. Monitoring, managing and evolving both the office and R&D networks. Collaborate on product and network architecture and enhancements as required.
Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to identify, analyze and correct complex networking and telecom hardware and software issues and develop technical procedures and documentation will be expected.
· Strongnetworking and network design skills with respect to routing/switching, virtualnetworks, and carrier technologies.
· Generaladministration experience regarding backups, troubleshooting, strong windowsadministration skills.
· IntermediateLinux skills.
· Thoroughunderstanding of virtual networking.
· In-depthunderstanding of ESXi.
· Detailedunderstanding of VPN technology.
· Secureinfrastructure planning vital.
· Strongunderstanding of SSO in the Enterprise including Federated ID services.
· Strongdocumentation skills are essential.
· ComputerScience, Math or Engineering degree, and/or 5 years of relevant telecom ornetworking experience
• IDS/IP technology and methodology.
• Software application vulnerability testing (e.g. injection and security hardening)
• Telephony experience (i.e. PBXs, Telco, CTI cards) and PC knowledge; Dialogic card knowledge is preferred
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
• Be willing to share rotation for off hours support and be reachable by cell phone
Please forward all resumes in Word to email@example.com.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada, must satisfy both a security and a background check and complete SOC II and PCI training along with annual recertification
Please state your desired salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.