Sales Development Professional
Vocantas is a fast growing SaaS company. We are looking to bring to our team a successful sales development prospector. You must have drive and a background in software or technology. As a prime prospecting candidate you will contribute to regularly feeding the sales pipeline by booking meetings and online demonstrations. As our prospecting marvel you will focus on new client acquisition and not on account management. Rejection by prospects will be your reward for an unrelenting focus on prospects that drive new business for Vocantas with added compensation to your pocket.
You are not a perfectionist. Your prospecting experience will be excellent and your desire to win prospects will be acute. You will be able to reach decision makers on a daily basis. You will keep your network active and fresh using all networking techniques including phone, LinkedIn, CRM, Face to Face, Conference Calls, SKYPE, SLACK, FBM, Networking Events and other social selling and digital processes.
Please forward all resumes in Word or pdf format to email@example.com.
Do not forward your resume unless you have a proven track record of successful prospecting for SaaS or Software or Technology sectors. This is a Canada or USA based job. We are an Ottawa-based company and will be open to remote work situations for the right candidate.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada or the USA and must satisfy both a security and a background check due to compliance requirements. Please state your desired salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
• Prospect daily
• Identify potential new customers
• Connect with key decision-makers
• Get meetings with prospects
• Qualify new business opportunities
• Close new sales
• Achieve sales targets
• Clear focus on driving business
• Prospect relationships to be challenged continually
• 5 years of experience prospecting and selling to large organizations
• University or College degree preferred but not essential
• Understanding of sales processes
• Understanding of CRM
• Understanding SaaS, Software and Technology.
• Understand the buying process
• Be respectfully and continually assertive
• Make sales relationship with customers