If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first. At Vocantas, we value teamwork and innovation!
Your main responsibilities will be creating test strategies, plans, test execution and deployment of new software. With your thorough understanding of the products, configurations and best practices, you will also provide post-sales technical support for clients using a hands-on approach. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills will allow you to identify, analyze and debug complex database and application issues and develop technical procedures and documentation.
• Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree, and/or relevant telecom or network experience.
• 3-5 years of experience developing, maintaining and executing test strategies and plans.
• 3-5 years’ experience in creating and maintaining a test automation framework.
• 3-5 years’ experience working in Windows, .Net, C# environments.
• Min 3 years’ experience working with, writing queries for and debugging MS SQL databases.
• 3-5 years’ experience testing APIs and integration with other solutions.
• Experience working with multiple Windows Servers, networking and VMWare.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution.
• Ability to travel (valid passport and driver’s license).
• Knowledge of hardware installation and configuration.
• Experience with Jira/Confluence.