Pronexus Inc. and our sister company Vocantas, islooking for a motivated Office Assistant and Sales Coordinator, with experiencein the private sector environment ideally in a tech environment.
As a member of our dynamic team, this hands on rolewill give you the opportunity to contribute in many aspects of our businesses. Thecandidate must be very organized,detail oriented, respect corporate confidentiality, able to multitask,reliable, and comfortable working autonomously with the best interests of thecompanies at heart.
If you are looking for a new challenge and enjoy andexcel in a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies andgreat people, then you'll love it here You should be a team player andpassionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always comefirst.
We are willing toconsider flexible working hours or part time employment for this opportunity.
Please send your resume in MS Word or PDF format firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line and yourexpected salary range.
Candidatesmust also be able to complete a third party background check, provide up to 3reference; and must also agree to participate in annual securityrecertification as required by the company.
• Manages company-wide, cost effective travel planning and bookings and follow up expense claims with extreme attention to detail
• Accountable for efficient management of corporate documentation and filing systems
• Accountable for overall office administration, cell phone management, alarm code administration
• Interface with building management on all facilities related issues such as lease, parking, cleaning, etc.
• Manages the scheduling of meetings, conferences, teleconferences, events for the office; may prepare meeting minutes as required, documenting action items, and ensuring timely follow up is completed
• Coordinate the monthly invoicing of customers
• Maintenance of records via our CRM (Sugar) and setting up reports when required
• Assisting the sales team with scheduling meetings, training sessions and follow up calls
• Review sales files for accuracy ensuring proper documentation is completed and work with the sales team for correction as required
• Helping to address customer support issues or inquiries
• Occasional project management work (gathering sales team data, relevant metrics, highlighting pipeline, etc)
· Proven experience asan administrative assistant; preferably in a high tech environment
· Demonstratedproficiency of office management systems and procedures
· Excellent knowledge ofMS Office and Office 365 – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM tools
· Proficiency in Englishrequired; French or Spanish an asset
· Exemplary planning,organizational and time management skills
· Strong verbal andwritten communications skills
· Discretion and confidentialityis essential
· Extreme attention todetail and accountability are essential