If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Pronexus Inc. and our sister company Vocantas, have an opportunity for a role of Network Administrator who also provides input and back up to our Customer Deployment and Support team. Great analytical and troubleshooting skills to identify, analyze and correct complex networking and telecom hardware and software issues and develop technical procedures and documentation will be required.
The Network Administrator will be primarily responsible for the Vocantas hosted customer-computing environment; identifying network requirements based on proprietary system deployments, localized network routing and VPN network connections with customer premise deployments. There will be the requirement to also understand and support the Vocantas office network and Vocantas office staff.
• Installing upgrades
• Monitoring network performance and security adherence with a target of 99.9% uptime
• Maintaining security and SOCII compliance
• Provide office network administration – desk side support including laptop, desktop and hosted server maintenance
Customer Support and Deployment Team
Working in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment the ideal candidate will strive to gain Vocantas application and proprietary systems knowledge, with the goal to assist the Support team and the Deployment Team with a variety of daily tasks and team planning. Attention to detail involving application installation, QA and testing, performance trouble-shooting and providing technical support directly with Vocantas customers based on customer request and active monitoring. The ability to collaborate with technical experts across several technical and non-technical teams in order to leverage their expertise and provide support to Vocantas staff and customers. Poses time management and issue prioritization ability with a focus on customer satisfaction and timely updates on a case-by-case basis.
• Customer information tracking using Sugar CRM software
• Support ticket creation and tracking using Sugar CRM software
• Actively monitor and respond to monitoring software alerts
• Coordinate with Support team members when responding to customers via email and phone on a regular basis
• Software application vulnerability testing (e.g. injection and security hardening)
• Experience with Windows desktop (Windows 10), Windows server (2008/2012/2016) and Linux operating systems.
• Experience with Windows Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, FTP, SFTP and SMTP servers.
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange server installation and administration.
• Experience in the areas of Virtualization (preferably VMWare)
• Experience working with SAN storage (iSCSI, Dell)
• Experience with installing, administrating and troubleshooting network devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Points)
• Experience with IPsec VPN and OpenVPN implementation and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of LAN/WAN protocols and services (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN …)
• Solid understanding of network monitoring and analysis tools.
• Experience with backup solutions (preferably Veeam)
• Solid knowledge of Office 365 services (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams)
• Telephony and VoIP experience (Asterix PBX and Dialogic are preferred)
• Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree, and/or 5 years of relevant telecom or networking experience
• 3 – 5 years of direct technical or customer support experience providing deployment and support services
• Formal Background / Credit check passed
• PCI training completed and reviewed annually
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
• Willingness to work off-hours when needed
• Be willing to share rotation for off-hours Support and be reachable by cell phone