Vocantas is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team on a permanent basis. This position requires a strong blend of management and project management skills, leadership skills, superior communication skills and attention to details.
As the Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will have 7+ years of progressive direct and channel marketing experience, preferably in the tech sector, managing a company’s overall brand and reputation along with the ability to develop strategies to compete in the vertical markets served. The ideal candidate must have the leadership skills to oversee a small team, manage all aspects of the external communications program and interface regularly with C-level executives and a board of directors.
The marketing manager will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of a busy mar-comm team and reporting results against the strategic sales and marketing plan. Working closely with the business development team to deliver on KPIs set by the CEO and executive team, the marketing manager will use digital and traditional marketing strategies to create an active lead funnel, convert leads to sales and support the existing customer base with meaningful communications.
The Marketing Manager will conduct market analysis, monitor competitive activity and identify client needs. In addition, the Marketing Manager will contribute to the planning, design and implementation of business plans.
In return, the candidate can be assured of a work environment that values family/work-life balance and a relaxed atmosphere.
To be considered for this position please forward your resume and detailed cover letter explaining how you are the ideal candidate in Word or pdf format to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
• Direct the development and implementation of customer & channel marketing and communications including newsletters, webinars, social media and website.
• Adapt company messaging based on different target audiences, from actual users to decision makers, managers of target verticals and channel partners
• Manage a small marketing communication writing and graphic design team
• Provide strategic leadership to the overall marketing processes
• Develop and manage RFP responses and contract development
• Ensure the marketing team follows security processes and remains SOC and PCI compliant
• Review, analyze and interpret complex information, providing advice and counsel to senior executives on marketing and communications strategies
• University degree or college diploma
• 7+ years of progressive marketing experience preferably in software applications
• Strong verbal and presentation skills along with writing and business communications expertise
• Leadership through collaboration, coaching and mentorship
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Ability to travel (valid passport and driver’s license)
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and prioritize new tasks as required
• Comfortable using social media tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Familiarity with the use of CRM tools such as Sugar and Salesforce
• Understanding of software and communication applications (IVR, SMS, Mobile Apps)