If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first. In this entry level Project Manager role we offer plenty of opportunity to learn about software delivery and grow in this position.
Please forward all resumes in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada and must satisfy both a security and a background check. Please state your desired salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest and only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.
• Coordinate deployment and delivery team members on large-scale customer deployment projects and ensure that team members understand the scope of the project as well as their individual responsibilities.
• Track customer deployment progress and keep deployment team on task.
• Build and manage project schedules based on customer timelines and deployment team goals.
• Communicate basic information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements, unexpected issues and risks, etc.
• Provide assistance to customer project leads in analysing project requirements, allocating appropriate resources, and establishing schedules to complete customer deliverables.
• Lead and participate in team meetings with customers and coordinate customer meetings as required.
• Act as main point of contact throughout implementation for the customer, maintaining positive and productive relationships with them.
• Communicate timelines with customers and keep customers to designated milestones, assisting the customer with addressing roadblocks where possible.
• Coordinate project tasks and deliverables with vendors and suppliers and maintain relationships with them as needed.
• Facilitate hand off of deployed customers to Support organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components to our customer;
• Reporting to and supporting the Vice President of Product and Delivery;
• Working with complex data in excel tables, organizing customer implementation documents in a variety of Microsoft Office formats, and delivering documentation packages to customers;
• Updating SugarCRM with customer information for reference by Support team;
• Updating Confluence and team calendars with project tasks and dates;
The successful candidate should have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience previous experience of working in a professional environment (project management and business analysis experience is considered an asset)
• Possess expert level experience in Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience with Project management software / SugarCRM
• Detail-oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work
• Proven exceptional work-ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven
• Strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
• Degree, Diploma or Certification in a relevant discipline would be an asset
• MS Project, SharePoint, JIRA/Confluence would be an asset
• Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential
• Bilingual/French is an asset