Vocantas is looking for an experienced IT Analyst to join our Applications Deployment team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will combine a true passion for technology with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Among the IT Analyst’s duties will be to define technical integration requirements of our complex web and telephony applications with our customer IT and business systems, then deploy, configure and troubleshoot Vocantas cloud or premise-based software components. The role also includes recommending and adapting human capital management and workforce management business process for our clients.
Please forward your resume in Word or pdf format with IT Analyst – Applications Deployment, in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Analysis of client information system technical capabilities and business processes
• Planning and deploying Vocantas’ web and telephony applications in a distributed environment
• Configure and troubleshoot application integration with client information systems and network components
• Grow subject matter expertise with our integrated partner products and solutions, to better promote and guide product direction and customer solutions
• Review existing Vocantas systems and internal processes; collect and analyze data to identify areas for improvement within the portfolio
• Knowledge of networking technologies, administration and troubleshooting tools
• Working knowledge of SQL and database technologies/tools
• Working knowledge of web services
• Basic scripting experience in Windows
• Familiarity with business process concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent customer relations and customer support skills
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
•College or University degreefrom a Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related program
• Microsoft Windows Server and Linux administration
• Experience deploying and configuring .NET web applications in a Windows Server environment
• Automated speech recognition (ASR) and IVR applications
• Experience with low-level Web Service API and Telecom configuration and analysis/troubleshooting (e.g. XML, VOIP, SIP)
• Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare)
• Experience with project management methodologies