If you are looking for a new challenge and like a high-energy environment working with innovative technologies, then you'll love it at Vocantas. You should be a passionate go-getter, with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
The role is responsible for designing and implementing web applications from layout and workflow to integrating with backend systems in order to meet requirement specifications. The designs need to be user friendly, intuitive and responsive to the different platforms that they are accessible from.
• Collaborate with Product Management on product requirements and direction.
• Work with development and QA teams in driving the design, development and implementation of new functionality to meet the product requirements.
• Drive product quality by following software development best practices.
• Document your work to the extent that QA, Tech Writers and support understand the implementation.
• Establish and deliver on plans for new software releases.
• Debug and resolve field found issues in a timely manner.
• Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree, and/or relevant experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience in web application development and responsive UI design.
• Exposure to SaaS architectures.
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• A desire for learning and process improvement.
• Passion for collaboration, but ability to work independently.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience with Android or iOS development.
• Worked with Jira, Mercurial or GIT, and Visual Studio.