Vocantas is looking for an experienced Application Deployment Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will combine a true passion for technology with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Among the Application Specialist’s duties will be planning, deploying and supporting complex web and telephony applications in a distributed environment, including many cloud-based (hosted) and premise-based software and hardware components. Post-deployment, the Specialist will be responsible for knowledge transfer to customer support and may be called upon for investigation/troubleshooting of customer-reported issues.
• Knowledge of networking technologies, administration and troubleshooting tools
• Working knowledge of SQL and database technologies/tools
• Solid understanding of VOIP telephony
• Basic scripting experience in Windows and/or Linux
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Excellent customer relations and customer support skills
• Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
• College degree from a Computer Science or related program
Skills considered assets:
• Experience deploying and configuring .NET web applications in a Windows Server environment
• Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare)
• Microsoft Windows Server and Linux administration
• Telephony (PBXs, Telco, CTI, Dialogic, Asterisk, OpenSIPS, etc.) including configuration and analysis/troubleshooting
• Automated speech recognition (ASR) and IVR applications
• Experience with project management methodologies
Please forward all resumes in Word or pdf format as well as desired compensation, in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly. No phone calls please.