Vocantas is looking for an experienced Implementation Specialist to join our team on a permanent basis working remotely. The ideal candidate will combine a true passion for technology with a deep desire to ensure that customers always come first.
Among the Implementation Specialist's duties will be to evaluate, plan, install, configure and deploy complex web and telephony applications in a distributed environment, including many cloud-based (hosted) and premise-based software components, and to upgrade existing applications. Post-deployment, the Specialist will be responsible for knowledge transfer to customer support and may be called upon for investigation/troubleshooting of escalated customer-reported issues.
- Knowledge of web application, networking technologies, administration and troubleshooting tools
- Working knowledge of SQL and database technologies/tools
- Experience with domain environments (Active Directory or LDAP, SAML2, etc.)
- Understanding of VOIP telephony concepts
- Basic scripting experience in Windows and/or Linux
Skills considered assets:
- Experience deploying and configuring .NET web applications in a Windows Server environment
- Experience working in a VM environment (preferably VMWare)
- Microsoft Windows Server and Linux administration
- Experience troubleshooting networked applications
- Telephony(PBXs, Telco, CTI, Dialogic, Asterisk, OpenSIPS, etc.) including configuration and analysis/troubleshooting
- Automated speech recognition (ASR) and IVR applications
- Experience with system level quality assurance (QA)
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent customer relations and customer support skills
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to direct and assist in problem resolution
- College or University degree from a Computer Science or related program
- Professional courses and certifications considered an asset
Please apply here or forward your resume in Word or pdf format with Implementation Specialist in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.