Utilities OnCall 3.1 offers a slick new GUI and an IVR solution that is more secure and better protected than ever
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, and OTTAWA, ONTARIO – November 19, 2014 – Vocantas today announced the release of its newest version of Utilities OnCall, version 3.1. This upgraded version demonstrates Vocantas’ consistent dedication to pursing innovation and integration, offering an increasingly more intelligent IVR solution for utilities. Utilities OnCall now boasts proven integration with TruePoint Solutions and Harris Advanced Infinity. Interoperability with the Harris Payment Gateway is also proven with this version of the product, enabling easy and secure credit card and e-check transactions.
“Utilities can now take advantage of the power interactive voice in an even more robust complete solution with the launch of Utilities OnCall 3.1. Our utility customers rely on Utilities OnCall to divert calls away from their expensive call centers, ensuring that their customers have 24/7 access to self-serve account information and bill payment options over the phone. Now with the added benefit of outbound text and email communication, our customers can offer their clients even better round-the-clock services,” said Gary Hannah, President and CEO, Vocantas.
Vocantas recently announced its PCI compliance with the release of Utilities OnCall 3.0, and this newest version further proves that Vocantas is dedicated to maintaining secure and reliable IVR solutions:
- Utilities OnCall 3.1’s secure hosted solutions enhance call control and containment by connecting to the utility company’s premise based customer information system (CIS) and, if desired, to a premise based PBX.
- Utilities OnCall 3.1 can also be installed in a virtual environment; for utilities seeking premise based solutions, this means that no physical installations of new machines or servers are necessary.
- Utilities OnCall 3.1 is also monitored 24/7 by IVRGuard, a monitoring tool ensures that the Vocantas support is alerted immediately if there is any issue with the IVR to provide ultimate uptime.
In addition to increased security and reliability, Vocantas is excited about many of the features of Utilities OnCall 3.1 that enhance usability and increase functionality:
- Administrators of Utilities OnCall 3.1 will appreciate the clean new web interface, the result of Vocantas’ endeavors to offer a product that feels and looks modern and easy to use.
- The new design boasts new reporting functionality to allow administrators to review even more data with ease.
- Administrators can send email outbound campaigns in the newest version, and SMS options are also available; customers interacting with the IVR can request confirmation of a payment made over the phone via text message.
Utilities OnCall 3.1 offers the best of what is available today for utility IVRs. Vocantas is demonstrating this latest product at its booth at the Harris Customer Training Conference, today, in San Diego.
About Vocantas Inc. Vocantas develops hosted and premise-based interactive voice response solutions (IVRS) using advanced computer telephony and speech recognition technology to provide businesses and service providers with more efficient outreach capabilities. Vocantas solutions help organizations in the higher education, utilities, healthcare and customer service environments improve outreach and engagement while reducing operating costs. Visit vocantas.com for a free interactive demo of Vocantas solutions that intelligently responds to your customers.