Quality conversations between your customers and your IVR with more flexible options save you money.
OTTAWA, ON – February 15, 2017 – Vocantas is excited to announce the release of Utilities OnCall™ 3.2, which offers an even smarter, more flexible interactive voice response (IVR) solution. Vocantas developers assessed trends in speech technology and added features that offers customers configurability, while offering end users more flexibility and a friendlier, more conversational experience.
Now, Utilities OnCall can identify the caller by the number they are calling from and intelligently recognize the account holder, allowing the system to quickly access the caller’s information. As a result, the call is a personalized experience from start to finish.
Why is a conversational IVR important?
“End users in 2017 expect intelligent, conversational customer service, and we are pleased to be able to offer them this experience,” said Andrew Kozminski, Chief Technology Officer at Vocantas. “End users have access to friendly, personal customer service through the web and social media channels, and the IVR channel should be no different – our goal for every Vocantas IVR call is that customers can quickly access their account, check their balance, make a transaction, and most importantly, never have to speak to an agent.”
Utilities OnCall 3.2 offers more flexibility and configurability through:
- Visual IVR – offering visual representations of a call flow on an end user’s smartphone without forcing customers to download yet another app;
- Account menu configurability with on/off options to allow customers to control easily what menus are active;
- Variable account number digits so that customers are not locked into a set digit limit;
- Secondary authentication options for increased security, such as recognizing a phone number and prompting the caller for their house number to confirm their identity;
- End users’ ability to update customer information and send the updated information back to your CIS without needing to speak with an agent; and
- Customer (end user) satisfaction survey options built into the product.
Check out our video to hear how an intelligent conversation with the Vocantas IVR can improve your customers’ experience, and contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can start decreasing calls to your call center and saving thousands every month!