Vocantas' Mobile App
Vocantas’ mobile app, Communicate™ Mobile, is an interactive communications solution used for two-way automated, mass communications with employees. Organizations with complex scheduling environments and processes can improve employee shift fill results with mobile outreach and engagement while reducing operating costs with this innovative app! Communicate Mobile is compatible with android and iOS systems and can be conveniently downloaded from the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, making it easily accessible. Get our mobile app today!
Communicate Mobile with Automated Shift Fill (ASF) leverages your scheduling solution to provide your scheduling office with the automated communication tools needed to efficiently and effectively fill open shifts. Ensuring the right team member is in the right place at the right time is made easy using ASF mobile.
• Reduced SMS costs with push notifications.
• Employees are notified of open shifts and can bid on shifts through our mobile app and/or by SMS, phone, email, or the online Employee Portal.
• Shifts can be partially or fully bid on by employees.
• Responses are interactive and in real-time.
• Details of each interaction are saved in your database for report and audit purposes saving thousands of dollars in overtime and opportunity costs.
• ASF is highly configurable to meet the needs of any scheduling environment.
• Intuitive user interface making usage and adoption easy and fast.
• Leading change management processes for simple adoption in any workplace environment.
• Full security so your data and privacy are safe.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive all our news and updates.
Cutting-edge technologies, industry trends and best
practices workforce management.
Organizations are rapidly adopting automation within their scheduling practices and realizing the amazing returns and benefits on their investments. Building a business case for investing in automation is easier than ever with so much low hanging fruit when it comes to ROI for scheduling automation.
Gary Hannah, CEO of Vocantas, shared some valuable insight to how our solutions can help during the COVID-19 crisis during his interview with SuperbCrew. Click to read more!
It has been a busy few months for the Vocantas team. We have been working hard on many exciting new projects to help our customers and businesses across Canada and the United States navigate through this global pandemic. We believe that we are all in this together and each of us must do our part. We would like to share some recent updates with you all!